If you are one of the many ladies trying to learn how to find Mr Right, then hopefully the 5 tips mentioned in this article will be useful ones. An important thing to remember is that you need to know exactly what you are looking for and try not to change your mind all the time. Just because a guy is good looking, this doesn’t mean he has all the other qualities you’re looking for. Don’t be sucked in by the strong pheromone human males give off. They do have some potent ones.
The male body creates many pheromones, but the strongest one that women are attracted to is called androstadienone. It is so powerful, that there is actual documentation of it affecting women’s brain activity. This potent pheromone can cause you to be attracted to a guy whom you think is Mr Right, but who can quickly turn out to be Mr Wrong. When working on how to find Mr Right, be sure to keep in mind that this male pheromone may be working against you.
Friends are often good resources for ideas on how to get a man more interested, but keep in mind that your friends might have different ideas on who Mr Right should be. It might be best to read over the 5 tips discussed below and see if they help you on your quest for the perfect man. If one of these tips doesn’t seem to be working, then try a different one. Sometimes it even helps to combine two or three of them for better results.
• First Tip – Check out his appearance. He may not look exactly as you’d imagined, but if you are looking for a person who has good grooming habits and who dresses nice, then this is they type of guys you should be looking at. Try not to judge the guy by what he is wearing, since it may not be his normal attire.
• Second Tip – Don’t be afraid to get out of your personal bubble. Sometimes finding the right guy means leaving your comfort zone for a bit. There are plenty of guys who hang out in fun places that you normally wouldn’t visit. Try getting a group of friends together and hanging out at the local dance club for an evening. Even if you don’t find Mr Right instantly, you just might notice how many choices there are available.
• Third Tip – Be careful who you are hanging out with. Friends are always great at keeping you company in all sorts of situations, but sometimes they can hinder the guy-hunting process. If your friend is a bit freer in her choices of attire, she just might be drawing all eyes to her without thinking about it. You could potentially find the perfect guy, but he might be distracted by your friend’s lack of clothing to take time to really get to know you.
• Fourth Tip – It’s alright to go out on a few dates. Join a dating service if you want. There are excellent dating resources online and in the singles section of the newspaper. Be sure that they are legitimate sources though and not some hoax to draw in gullible women. Speed dating meetings can be fun to go on with a friend or even a group of friends who are looking for dates.
• Fifth Tip – Be open-minded. Even if you already know exactly what type of guy you are looking for, don’t shut out everyone else.
Learning how to find Mr Right takes some time and patience. Don’t get frustrated if you don’t find him on the first time out. Many fragrances boast about having a special love pheromone in them, but you can’t rely solely on a secret scent to draw in Mr Right for you. Keep your head up and your eyes open. He’s out there somewhere!